The Role: Bar staff
The Restaurant: Sartoria
The Location: Mayfair, London (20 Savile Row, London W1S 3PR)
The Salary: very competitive
Why work for us:
- Top-rate industry-leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all things food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With over 40 diverse venues across six cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by David Loewi, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants, bars and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories, Orelle and South Place Hotel.
With renowned Italian chef Francesco Mazzei at the helm as chef patron, Sartoria serves an all-day dining menu, inspired by Chef’s home region of Calabria and surrounding areas of Italy.
The only restaurant on Savile Row, Sartoria Boasts a heated terrace, destination bar, cicchetti counter, two private dining rooms and wine cellar, the exquisite and timeless design lends itself perfectly to its glamorous Mayfair location.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are currently looking for an experienced Head Bartender who will be highly enthusiastic, willing to learn and open to new challenges. You will have an exceptional knowledge of spirits, creative cocktails and wines. You will be friendly, welcoming and ready to grow with the business. You will be looking after and motivating the Bartender’s team to achieve the best possible results and deliver unforgettable pleasant experiences to all guests.
The Head Bartender will need to have a pro-active and motivated attitude, attention to detail and a passion for exceeding customer’s expectations by creating exceptional tastes and a unique presentation of the drinks.
If you are interested in discussing the Head Bartender role further, please send us your CV without delay!
Advanced Knowledge of Wines
Advanced Beers/Spirits Knowledge
By applying you confirm you have these skills.